Agent Desktop 5.0 Chat Questions

Answered Question

Hey Guys,

I have been asked 2 questions about agent to agent chat in the agent desktop.

The first is: Can it be disabled? The way I can find is to just remove the button from the toolbar in the desktop administrator. Any one know if that is the right way to go about it or is there a better one?

The second questions is; Are there logs of chat sessions that have taken place? I have looked and I can't find anything. Anyone have any thoughts?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by adignan about 7 years 3 months ago

Unfortunately, removing the chat button is the only option. The drawback is that the shortcut strokes (control c or something, i don't have CAD up right now) still brings up the window.

As for logs, nothing centrally located. In 7, they are logged locally to the machine but that doesn't do us a whole lot of good does it? :)

- adignan

please rate helpful posts.

Overall Rating: 0 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
adignan Mon, 09/28/2009 - 20:16

Unfortunately, removing the chat button is the only option. The drawback is that the shortcut strokes (control c or something, i don't have CAD up right now) still brings up the window.

As for logs, nothing centrally located. In 7, they are logged locally to the machine but that doesn't do us a whole lot of good does it? :)

- adignan

please rate helpful posts.

Actions

This Discussion