cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing UC520 LAN IP address

rventura
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to change the LAN IP address of a UC520 without going through the voice wizard.

I found the instructions that Marcos posted here, https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/7677#7677. This should work, but the IP address I want to use is on the same subnet as the default IP address.

I want to change from 192.168.10.1 to 192.168.10.x. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

I don't think there is an easy way to do this in CCA. You may want to use CLI to change the IP address. If your UC 500 has built-in wireless AP, you will need to change the IP address under the BVI 1 interface and if it doesn't have a built-in AP, you will need to make the changes under the vlan 1 interface.

interface BVI1
description $FW_INSIDE$
ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 <== change this
ip access-group 102 in
ip nat inside
ip virtual-reassembly

interface Vlan1
description $FW_INSIDE$
ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 <== or change this
ip access-group 102 in
ip nat inside
ip virtual-reassembly

HTH,

Saurabh

Thanks.

I just wanted to clarify for Partners reading this thread that there is a CCA way to do this, but the Telephony Setup Wizard only works when you first start configuring a brand new system, or one which you factory reset.

I think we can all agree that with a site survey in advance of deployment, the TSW method makes sense & works for most cases....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: