UCCX aa.aef not confirming names

Unanswered Question
Sep 29th, 2009

I am looking to implement the aa.aef default script in UCCX 7 to use the dial-by-name feature. While testing the script, I found that names are not played back or spelled back to the caller confirming the person that they are wanting to call. The calls do complete as expected though, but can be unpredictable when multiple matches exsist because there is no confirmation on which to choose. Is there a way to make this work? I found a document discussing this issue with CRS and callmanager 3.x, but can't find info on it for UCCX and CUCM version 7.

version 3.x document link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080227b26.shtml

Thanks for you help,

Mark

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
wjrobbenjr Wed, 09/30/2009 - 04:59

Mark,

You might try verifying that the "Name Dialing" field is populated on the "End User Configuration" page for your end user accounts.

MARK BAKER Wed, 09/30/2009 - 05:39

Thanks for the reply.

They are populated and it does dial the correct phone. I just don't have any voice confirmation that it is going to connect me to the correct person. This especially comes into play when I have two possible users. I don't hear that I need to enter more letters or here that I need to chose between the two. It eventually connects to the one that comes alphabetically first.

Actions

This Discussion