cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5x integration with Exchange Server

jamesbruce
Level 1
Level 1

I have a stand-alone unity 5x with onboard Message Store integrated with CUCM7.x. Client wishes to now integrate with their exisiting Exchange 2003 environment for voicemail in their email inbox. I am having a difficult time finding the correct documentation/procedure for doing this (integrating an exisiting onboard exchange VM to a 2003 Exchange Environment on different servers)

Can someone point me to correct way to implement this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Changing the Partner Exchange Server

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge050.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Changing the Partner Exchange Server

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge050.html

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks for that!. I do have one other question: Since the Current unity is running onboard exchange for VM only and is in its own domain, Is it possible to just change the store location as described in the document, OR, will I need to join the Unity server to the domain the Exchange server is in first, or just follow the instructions in the guide for Changing the Domain Controller and Global Catalog Server ?

If the domains are not the same the only way to change it is a unity reinstall, i believe there is a chapter for that in the reconfiguration guide

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks, saw that right after i posted the second question. I appreciate your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: