cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 4.1 issue

m-martynowski
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue when i take a phone off hook i get a busy signal. I am sure it is something simple, but until i figure it out i am stuck. The phone generates the following error on the CME router:

*Sep 26 02:28:08.243: %CALL_CONTROL-6-APP_NOT_FOUND: Application telephony-service in dial-peer 20001 not found. Handing callid 5 to the alternate app .

I am assuming something with dial-peer configuration but cannot seem to get it resolve. Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm not sure what could cause this problem - not familiar with this error message. You could start with removing telephony-service and ephone/ephone-dn, and re-adding. As well, a reload of the gateway.

-nick

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Which IOS version are you on?

12.4.15T

I'm not sure what could cause this problem - not familiar with this error message. You could start with removing telephony-service and ephone/ephone-dn, and re-adding. As well, a reload of the gateway.

-nick

i reinstalled CME from scratch and loading a config i knew worked. It ran fine after that. Not sure what was wrong, (i.e bad CME install or bad config) but either way functioning fine. THanks