Calls get abandoned

Unanswered Question
Sep 29th, 2009

We have a weird problem. Every day at 2:00PM the calls get abandoned for about 1 to 2 hours. The calls are still connected, but doesn't get routed to an an agents, I guess. See below the current setup.

Nortel PBX/Key System is connected to PSTN. Nortel then connects to Call Manger 4.1(3) over Q.Sig. Call Manager then connects to IPCC Express.

I was thinking of enabling CCM Trace in Call Manager to see what happens, but also wanted to have a feedback from forum to see if the issue can be resolved.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Tue, 09/29/2009 - 10:48

Break this up into pieces. Are calls getting to your PBX? Are calls making it across the qsig trunk to UCM? Are calls going to UCCX? Are calls making it to the agents?

Not sure what you mean by calls get abandoned. Are calls actually making it to your IVR? Do the agents' state change to reserve, but they never get the call?

abbas.ali Tue, 09/29/2009 - 11:46

That is what I am trying to figure it out. Would enabling CCM trace would help minimize the steps?

david.macias Tue, 09/29/2009 - 12:07

Not really unless you have experience reading UCM traces, they are not easy to understand. Have you check the MIVR logs?

This Discussion