Views
Helpful
Replies

PSIRT Summary Report always blank

chrisayres
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to do a PSIRT Summary Report using RME 4.1.0 against all 2000 device in my CW inventory

The report always shows as successfully but is always empty. (which I don't believe)

I have wireshark on the CW server and can see the PSIRT data in packets from Cisco.

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is most likely a known bug (probably CSCsz19286). Post the invreports.log.

Joe, See attached invreports.log

One of the devices in DCR has either a null display name or an unknown MDF ID. Is this server in a DCR master/slave configuration?

Joe,

Sorry it took so long to reply, I went on vacation for a couple of weeks then came back to find the CW server had destroyed its HDD. Anyway back up and running now.

There were devices with unknown MDF ID's. I have deleted these out of Cworks but it is still having the same problem, all the Display Names look OK. The DCR is standalone. Do you have any other ideas ??

Regards

Have the errors changed?

Joe,

No the errors are the same. Does the error

"genByDeviceTable,458,Exception while processing device display names or MDF Datajava.lang.NullPointerException\par"

refer to all the devices in the DCR or just the ones that I selected in the report becuase I get the same error if I just select 1 device for the PSIRT report

Only the selected devices are being processed. You will need to pen a TAC service request as more debugging needs to be done.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: