cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA 2.1 - Changing outgoing access number

brandon.kallas
Level 1
Level 1

For a UC500 we just installed today, the client wanted to change the access number to dial out from "9" to "8".  I tried changing it in CCA, but I received an error and would not let me apply.    However, when I went into CLI to make the change, some of the dial-peers were already switched to "8" for the lead number and there were a couple that were not.   The translation-rule was not changed and neither were the commands under the "telephony-service" area.  

4 Replies 4

What was the exact error that you received? Can you provide troubleshooting logs? We tried with a 2.1 system and the problem does not occur...

Thanks,

Marcos

I emailed you the log file from when the change was attempted.  I did not get a specific error message, just the access-code box was highlighted in red as well as the access-code boxes in the section below for each of the dial-out options.   At this point it would not let me Apply the changes... however it looked like it still applied some of them, just not everything.

Thanks - have our engineering folks looking at this - hope to get some info back soon. Just for clarification:

- was this a new install that you were using CCA 2.1 with?

- they have a PRI and FXO trunks and you want 8 to be the access code for both trunks?

Brandon

Were you setting up multi site (between UC500s) on this deployment using CCA? If so that maybe an issue as by default the inter site access code is 8.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: