cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

archive mamangment LMS 3.2

raindrop18
Level 1
Level 1

after running archive managment ever day RME reporting haundereds of devices as out of sync, and when I check the the diff. the raw config doesn't have any dif however the processed one showing the diff. even that one is not some thing legitmate diff, it is just the place of the configration. I did syn the config however it's back again net day...any suggestion?

Thanks,

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This could be left over from an LMS 3.1 bug. IT would be helpful to see the exact diffs shown by RME. Post a screenshot illustrating the problem.

I could not post the screen shoot display all my configuration however here is the diff.reported on process config. as you see one one is on Global but the other not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version-Startup

Global

aaa group server tacacs+ cor_acs

server 10.1.81.199

server 10.4.164.251

AAA-Group Server-AAA group server tacacs+ cor_acs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version-running

Global

AAA-Group Server-AAA group server tacacs+ cor_acs

aaa group server tacacs+ cor_acs

server 10.1.81.199

server 10.4.164.251

I would need to see the raw configs to reproduce this. If you cannot post this to the forum, please open a TAC service request so the appropriate analysis can be done. It appears this is either a bug, or some kind of archive corruption has occurred.

thanks J. I am going to open TAC- service request.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco