Helpful
Replies

Re: Cisco Unity Connect & Cisco Call Manager 7.0

m-laing
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Hoping you can assist with this request

I am doing a Cisco Unity Connect and Cisco Call Manager Implementation and I am being asked if the Voicemail can be activated only after working hours and be deactivated during working hours. Based on CUCM setup I know I can either assign VM to an extension or not voicemail. What are your thoughts?

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I assume you're talking about Unity ConnnectION right????

If so you can either configure TOD on CUCM or configure standard and closed greetings according to the schedule, under closed configure it to hang up or whatever you want if no message is required

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks for the information,

With this new iformation would this have any impact on the AutoAttendant menu options ?

Do you have a sample configuration of this setup on CUCM and Unity Connect

The config is done in the subscribers, not in AA

There are no sample configs, all you need to configure is the schedule, std/closed greetings and the behavior for each one.

You can refer to online documentation or simply select Help -> For this page while doing the config.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thank You

I will try

Hi

I do understand that I will need to configure opening and closing behavior, in this case what is required is that the auto attendant route calls through menu option between 8:00 - 5:00 PM and clients should not be able to leave a VM. After 5:00 PM clients should be able to leave voice messages

Hi

Can you confirm if I If you have did's and CallManager is the first point of call control will I be able to use scheduler to resovle the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: