I've not configured or used Agent E-mail nor have I seen a demo and have a couple of questions before discussing options with clients:
1) Once an e-mail is delivered to the CAD, does the Agent go not ready while viewing that e-mail?
2) At what point can the Agent receive calls? - is this a manual process? or is the E-mail queue monitored?
3) Can messages be delivered to Outlook or other clients and still be seen by UCCX or does this have to go through the CAD
4) There was a product (Interaction Manager) that could peer into e-mails and make decisions based upon the content of the message. Is this functionality present in the Agent E-mail feature?
5) Posts on this board have indicated errors when clicking on e-mails within the CAD. Has this been resolved and is this feature ready for prime time?
Any links to detailed funtionality of Agent E-mail would be welcomed.