I have a strange problem that cropped up in my customer’s uc520. I had 8 PSTN lines and a working sip trunk. I had the dial plan set to add a 1 to the number being dialed. All the user had to enter was 9 for an outside line and the area code and number. I ported all 8 analog lines to the sip trunk provider. After the numbers ported everything was working fine. I even installed and started using CCA 2.1 .After about two weeks I decided to unplug the PSTN lines from the uc520, as they were no longer hooked up. After I did that people could no longer dial without the 1. They now had to enter 9 + 1 + area code + number. I tried to change the outbound dial plan but no matter what I did it would not work. I put the dial plan back to using the 1 and now it works, but they still have to dial a 1. Then on Wednesday of this week I found out that dialing in to retrieve voicemail was not working. When the voicemail asked for user id followed by the # sign it would not recognize the # or * key. This system has had a lot of customizing by both TAC and me, so I don’t know if CCA 2.1 broke something or if there is another issue. The uc520 sits behind a sr520 which is connected to the internet via a Comcast cable line. I have launched a ticket with the sip provider, but they will probably come back and say that it has nothing to do with them, (as usual).