Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.0.2a IBM x306m - Problem BIOS / SATA-Raid

I had install CUCM 7.0.2a on a IBM x306m ( One publisher 2 subscriber ) everything was fine, services were running, we did restart them couples of times but today, we had to restart them ( it's a laboratory ) and all of them wasn't able to start.. it look like a BIOS / Controler raid problem. It wans't able to find the hard drive, I did try the swap on the disaster recovery but the option to swap wasn't there as there is no HD detect. I wasn't also able to access the BIOS or the raid controller ( CTRL + A )....

I went on ibm.com and took the last bios I was now able to access the BIOS or the raid controller, the HD was and CUCM was booting, I saw that It downgrade the firmware and then CUCM just crashed. If I reboot as it downgrade the firmware I am at the initial point, no accesss to the bios or the raid controller..

what..

1 Reply 1

Why :

Field Notice: FN - 63255 - MCS-7825-I2 & IBM x306m

Problem Description

An issue in the HostRAID BIOS 2106 (included with System BIOS version 1.42 and 1.43) will prevent a server from booting successfully if rebooted after October 1, 2009.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/ts/fn/632/fn63255.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: