Hello, ive had my router for over 1year to date, and recently after upgrading to Firmware Version 1.1.13, QoS started acting up severly.
I keep a configuration backup, and after uprading to 1.1.13 firmware. i reset the configuration to default, then reloaded my older config. afterwards, i went and checked QoS configuration, and it had replaced all my values with "HTTP" and "All Traffic" i figured it was just a configuration reading error. proceeded to remove it and set it all again to my network configuration.
Saved it and rebooted, checked it again, and all the new values again returned to "HTTP" and "All Traffic"... ive since then in frustration, reset to default once again, and manually entered everything. everything but QoS seems to be functioning.
Side note: out of Curousity, is there any plans to allow SSH access to the router in the future, since its Linux based, it would elievate alot of headaches with DHCP and allow manaul configuration.