cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRVS4400N: QOS not working properly.

mnovick
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, ive had my router for over 1year to date, and recently after upgrading to Firmware Version 1.1.13, QoS started acting up severly.

I keep a configuration backup, and after uprading to 1.1.13 firmware. i reset the configuration to default, then reloaded my older config. afterwards, i went and checked QoS configuration, and it had replaced all my values with "HTTP" and "All Traffic" i figured it was just a configuration reading error. proceeded to remove it and set it all again to my network configuration.

Saved it and rebooted, checked it again, and all the new values again returned to "HTTP" and "All Traffic"...  ive since then in frustration, reset to default once again, and manually entered everything. everything but QoS seems to be functioning.

--

Browser:Firefox-3.3

--

Side note: out of Curousity, is there any plans to allow SSH access to the router in the future, since its Linux based, it would elievate alot of headaches with DHCP and allow manaul configuration.

3 Replies 3

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Try setting all the configurations in Internet explorer.  I know this sounds silly, but these gui's are designed to operate fully under IE 5 to 7.  Give that a shot and see if the configurations stick.

No, made no difference.

And i figured that already, on my windows workstation, i had similiar problems in the statistics page. i would not render in FF2, but worked fine in IE..

But, this problem makes no difference what browser im using.

Maybe download a fresh firmware from cisco.com and reflash the firmware again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: