Quality Manager Deskop application recording tab

Unanswered Question
Oct 4th, 2009
User Badges:

Dears, I have installed a Quality Manager, a contact centre, and a CUCM, and i have the following problem:

While running the quality manager Desktop application, I can see recordings in the archive tab for all agents, but on the recording tab i can only view some of them:

I checked the troubleshooting guide, and i noticed the following problem:

Problem:

--------

In QM Desktop, an agent's recordings show up in the Archives tab but do not appear on the Recordings tab.

Solution:

---------

The agent is not part of a workflow. Agents must be part of a workflow in order for their recordings to appear on the Recordings tab. Their recordings do show up on the Archives tab as long as archiving is enabled.

In my case i am assigning a team to a group, and the same team is assigned to the workflow. And the recordings of some agents of this team are seen in the recording tab while others are not. When i go to the workflow i see that the team is assigned to the workflow, my question is that how can i check that each individual agent is a part of the workflow?

And how can i make all agents appear in the recording tab?

Please help,

regards,

Moustafa

Overall Rating: 3.5 (2 ratings)
regi_firnanda Tue, 02/16/2010 - 20:03
User Badges:

Hi Moustafa,

Did you find the solution to your problem ? I'm facing a similar problem right now, the difference is that the recordings only show up in the archive tab but never in Recording tab.

I have assigned an ACD team (created from CCX) to a group and a QM workflow as the guide said. I configured the workflow with 100%QM and Inbound checked. And the called number * (star). Did I miss any configuration or is there something wrong with the workflow ?

Any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Regi

lohjintiam Wed, 02/17/2010 - 23:27
User Badges:

Hi Moustafa,

Seems like everything (configuration) is in place. You could check

a) Recording desktop logs in WFO_QM\logs (im assuming this is endpoint recording) to see if those recording are tagged for both Quality & Archive reason. If its not marked for Quality then you'll need to check your configuration again.

b) If its marked for Quality, check ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\SQM\recordings\daily to see if there are any files (*raw) in there. The file size should be increasing when the recording is on going. You should only see current day recording files.

c) By default, the recording files should be transferred into storage location at 6pm each day (default location ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\QM\recordings\audio). If the recording files are not in this folder, then it will not appear in the Recording tab. There could be an issue with the uploading process

Thanks!

-JT-

regi_firnanda Fri, 02/19/2010 - 00:32
User Badges:

Hi JT,

Thanks for the reply, but actualy it was me (Regi) who ask the questions

I have a few questions about your reply :

a) Recording desktop logs in WFO_QM\logs (im assuming this is endpoint recording) to see if those recording are tagged for both Quality & Archive reason. If its not marked for Quality then you'll need to check your configuration again.

Q: Yes I'm using endpoint recording. Do you know what log file and entry I should look for ? Because there are some different log files and each contains a lot of entries. Or can you lead me to a guide in Cisco about this ?

b) If its marked for Quality, check ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\SQM\recordings\daily to see if there are any files (*raw) in there. The file size should be increasing when the recording is on going. You should only see current day recording files.

Q: Is the files for Archive Recording should the appear in this folder ? Because right now I'm away from the server and still haven't got the chance to check on this.

c) By default, the recording files should be transferred into storage location at 6pm each day (default location ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\QM\recordings\audio). If the recording files are not in this folder, then it will not appear in the Recording tab. There could be an issue with the uploading process

Q: The recording files exist only in the audio folder but not in the video folder (FYI, I also configure QM for Screen Recording).

Thanks again for the help, JT.

Regards,

Regi

Mustafa Al Housami Fri, 02/19/2010 - 00:39
User Badges:

Hello, sorry for the late reply...

My problem was related to only one agent...So the problem was not in my config

I just changed the PC and reinstalled the applications and it worked.

By the way, which QM Desktop are you using?

Also check the folder ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\SQM\recordings\staging... It should contain a few files only. If it is not, then there is a problem in the uploading process due to Antivirus application or firewall...

Best regards,

Moustafa

lohjintiam Fri, 02/19/2010 - 10:01
User Badges:

Hi Regi,

a) I believe SqmServiceXXXX log file on the agent desktop will display that. Check out ctiservice.log in the server as well. There should be something like start voice/video/screen recording at the start of each call.

b) Yup both audio and video recording files will be there. Both of them will be xxx.raw format before being converted into xxx.spx & xxx.rec when stored in the storage location. Don't think there's a way to differentiate them while in xxx.raw format. Only way i can think of is video recording files are significantly larger (into MBs/file) than audio files

c) You could double check the QM workflow to see if the start screen recording was enabled for the answering action. But regardless of whether you have enabled screen/not, you should see recordings in the Unscored folder in the Recording tab after the upload time.

Thanks!

-JT-

regi_firnanda Wed, 02/24/2010 - 18:52
User Badges:

Thanks Moustafa and JT for all the informations, really appreciate it 

For the log files in the server I haven't got the chance to access it, but for the log in the agent's desktop out of all the entries, I found the following that might be useful.

In the SqmSeviceXXX.log i found these entries :

2010-02-16 16:37:52:097 INFO QM0000 Successfully initialized voice recording module.

----> Q : Should there also be similar entry for screen recording.
2010-02-16 16:37:52:113 INFO STD0004 Client connected to service at <172.16.10.53>.
2010-02-16 18:08:59:647 INFO WF0015 Contact File found: C:\Program Files\Common Files\SQM\Recordings\Daily\9-CONTACTS-1266318000.XML - with upload time of: 18:00 Tuesday, February 16 2010.
2010-02-16 18:08:59:678 INFO LDAP0000 Unable to retrieve 'information for team 1.10' with error '22:Could not find specified entry.'.

2010-02-16 18:09:00:163 INFO SQMUPLOAD0000 Parse XML Data<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>12663180001.regi1.109 ................etc.

(I have omitted the XML parsing data because it's very long).

----> Q : Is this the part that shows whether a call is tagged for QM recording ?

Or could you point me to a guide that explained the meanings of these log files ?

Thanks again,

Regi

Actions

This Discussion