Unanswered Question
Oct 4th, 2009

I'll be starting to prepare for the troubleshooting exam in a few weeks. My main learning will be Cisco press and/or live labs.

The troubleshooting book for the CCNP was practically useless. Is this the case for the CCVP? I actually am having trouble finding the book for TUC: 642-426.

Can anyone point me to it? Is it a good way to prepare?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
b.gamble Tue, 10/06/2009 - 15:25

I didn't even think of PEC, which is odd because I just recommended PEC to someone else on this board for CVOICE. Hehe..

I'll check it out and rate if helpful.

b.gamble Wed, 10/07/2009 - 03:03

I could only find a link to the exam on PEC and no training content.

Are there no actual books from Cisco Press for this exam? I've seen links to the Quick Reference Sheets you posted before, but I wasn't sure if they were a good way to prepare or not.

b.gamble Wed, 10/07/2009 - 05:29

Wow, cripes!

$300 for CBT Nuggets for TUC.

Do you feel like the Cisco Press book you mentioned was good preparation for the exam?

KonradStepniewski Wed, 10/07/2009 - 06:43

Book explains very well debugs, traces which is very helpful. Still there is a lot out of date information as book was published 2002 for a first time.

IMO worth to read it, at last parts of it.

dlillis65 Sun, 11/29/2009 - 09:55

I already have the TUC Quick Reference Sheets, but was also looking for more material. The 2nd Edition

of the Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony book was supposed to be released on Oct.5, but is still not released. I wonder whats up with that?

This Discussion