Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS client issue

mohamed-gheta
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

We have ICM 7.2.7, we have an issue with CTIOS client, if the agent close the CTIOS client without logging off, the CTIOS server will change agent status to reserved mode while the agent phone still receiving calls, so we getting abandoned ring report issue

The problem that the agents know that which lead to bad issue, so they close the CTIOS client and if they want to relogin again they closes the phone itself to successfully login again

Please advice ASAP

Regards,

Mohamed

8 Replies 8

It's much easier to train and use reporting to address these kind of issues than to try and use technology to solve all problems.

Are these agents exiting incorrectly out of the desktop on purpose?

david

No, they closing CTIOS client just to avoid receiving calls and we got many issues with their managers as they state that the problem with the system

And they confirm that the system should logged the agents out if the agents close the CTIOS

So is there any help to force the agents to logout if they close the CTIOS?

Also how to get it from reports?

Please advice,

In the CTIOS server look for the registry entry forceLogoutOnSessionClose and set it to 1.

Look at your WebView or CUIS report and look for agent's who have had RONAs... this assumes the call hits their phone and they don't answer and the call goes back into the queue. Also, you can look at the answer time for agents anything longer than 12 seconds is a problem as that's 3 rings before they answer the call.

Does this make sense?

david

Assuming there is RONA. I hate it.

RONA promotes bad habits among agents. Set the phone to auto-answer so that if they are ready and the Router sends them a call, the call is auto-answered.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thanks so much for your concern, I set the auto answer in ICM, this is not the case

The case that agents too bad, may be they leave their locations and we got case from the call centre that the customer call and get silent

You cannot imagine the behaviour of the agents

That is why we cancelled the auto answer

Regards,

Mohamed

David,

It is so great, let me test it and get back to you soon

Thanks for your concern,

Mohamed

mohamed-gheta writes:

>>The case that agents too bad, may be they leave their locations and we got case from the call centre that the customer call and get silent

>>You cannot imagine the behaviour of the agents

I guess I cannot.

Pay them by the number of calls they answer not by the number of hours they have their bum on the seat - that should fix it.

Regards,

Geoff

Dear David,

Actually I changed the CTIOS server registry as per your recommendation and I didn't get any change to this case

So you have more suggestion,

Best Regards,

Mohamed