BCMSN fail

Unanswered Question

Well, I failed the BCMSN yesterday. I scored 755.

I was stunned at the score analysis on the results printout. My two weakest areas (VOIP and wireless) were scored highest and my strongest area (STP) I only scored 30% in.

My question is: does anyone know (and can you tell me) how Cisco scores the testlets and simulations? Are partial marks awarded?

Thanks

CC

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Danilo Dy Tue, 10/06/2009 - 22:30

Quote "My question is: does anyone know (and can you tell me) how Cisco scores the testlets and simulations? Are partial marks awarded? "

I don't think so.

For topics that you know so well, be very careful. Before selecting or typing your answer, make sure you understand the question/problem.

The reason that you may have score higher on those topics that you may not know well than the topics that you know well is that you may have spend more time eliminating the obvious. You may have just careless on those topics that you know well.

Good luck in your next exam!

Danilo Dy Thu, 10/08/2009 - 04:25

Sample from the oldies exam taker like me :)

When the exam was all multiple choice, a lot of people make a mistake. Watch for "is" and "is not". I know the pain, I've been there :)

unixdayjob Tue, 10/13/2009 - 06:56

...interesting experience. Thanks for sharing. What changed from the first to the second 'sitting'?

See my previous post 'CCENT' ... are all cert exams this way? Or only Cisco ones?

Actions

This Discussion