cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to clear the number of "Inventory Recenlty Failed" from RME?

HWangLoyalty_2
Level 1
Level 1

I could find the device number of "Inventory Recenlty Failed" from RME. After I click the number, I could know which devices are failed. I also link to device center when I click the specific device. But how to reconigze these failure event and clear these number?

Please advice.Thanks

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to run a new inventory collection for these devices. Once the collection is successful, the devices will no longer show up under recently failed.

Thanks for your suggestion.

When I tried to try new inventory collection for onr of devices, it failed. The error message was shown "RICS0001:Internal Error,unable to process the collected data from the device." Please advice.Thx!

Post the IC_Server.log.

Thu Jul 30 00:40:12 EDT 2009 ],ERROR,[Thread-20],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.ics.core.CollectionController,921, Exception occured in process method while processing: 1.1.1.1 ASA Error -193: Primary key for table 'PhysicalPort' is not unique.

==

for example 1.1.1.1 is Ip address

What version of RME is this?

RME 4.1 with LMS3.1.

Please do not tell me this is related to Cisco bug again :(

Yes, this is most likely to CSCsm97530 which is fixed in RME 4.2. A patch is available for RME 4.1.1, but you will first need to upgrade to LMS 3.0.1.