It is flappy and wierd. Anyone can shed some lights?
r3 hub s0/0.235 mul use nei statement - r2, r5 spoke s0/0
1. r2 and r5 or either r2 or r5 no route from other ospf areas.
2. using "ip os ne p-mp" or "ip os ne br" or "use all physical interfaces" is fine
// osp r5 no full route
1. change router id from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 for all routers. cle ip os proce: not working
2. reboot r3/2/5 routers: not working (r3 sub-int multipoint not working; r3 physical int works)
3. change nei statment to ip os ne p-mp: it works.
4. change from ip os ne p-mp to ip os ne p-p: not working
5. cle ip os pro for r2/3/5: still not working
6. put it back: ip os ne p-mp: it is fine.
7. however, it is required to use nei statement.