Backup failure on UC520

Unanswered Question
Oct 6th, 2009

Hello

Im faceing a strange problem. Suddenly i can't make backups of my UC520W. It's running CUE Version 7.0.3 and IOS 12.4(20)T2.

Have tried in CCA (2.1)and in CUE, but none of them worked.

When i use the CUE to backup, i get the following error:

Configuration: Failure Script execution failed: /bin/run_curlbackuprestore.sh: line 29: /usr/bin/BR_WeexDataBackup.sh: No such file or directory
Data: Success
HistoricalData: Success
TimeCardView: Success

When i use CCA i'm stuck at 89%...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Henrik Taaning

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Steven Smith Tue, 10/06/2009 - 14:37

Do you use phone connect on your system?  Please let me know and in the mean time, I will try backing up my system to see if I get the same error.  This one might result in a TAC case.

henriktaaning Tue, 10/06/2009 - 14:45

No, i guess it's a standard setup..

Tried going back to Factory Default, and the used the Telephony Setup Wizard in CCA. But with the same result...

Even tried a Factory Default and only initialized the Voice system (Number og digits and voicemail) again with the same result.

Strange....

Steven Smith Tue, 10/06/2009 - 15:17

I couldn't get this to fail.  Are you doing this via the web or the console?  I would open up a TAC case for this issue.

henriktaaning Fri, 10/09/2009 - 03:35

Solved!

Turns out that the CUE had some sort of errors, causing the backup failure.

When I tried upgrading the CUE from CCA, it starts the backup, and of course fails, again.

So I found this guide to upgrade CUE in CLI using Boot Helper, without making a backup first:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel3_0/installation/guide/upg3boot.html#wp1134168

Everythings works fine now...

Cheers, and have a nice weekend

Henrik