cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help with Dial=peer in CISCO 2811 for sip

rastitt
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to configure a 2811 to send calls from a pri to a sip trunk. I have a dial-peer built that seems to be working sip to sip. I am having trbl getting the call to go from int s0/0/0:23 out to the fa 0/1 port. That is connected to the sip provider. Any help ... I know I have not gave much info I can answer your questions please help...

3 Replies 3

miket
Level 5
Level 5

Try looking at the CVP install instructions. There are some examples there. I would post the config but I am still recovering from a HD failure but I have seen some examples in the CVP guides

Need more details to troubleshoot.

Good chance it's a simple dial peer translation / caller id problem. debug ccsip messages helps.

There shouldn't be any special config to get PRI-SIP to work, especially if SIP-SIP is already working.

-nick

Sorry guys. I am not getting any messages from the pstn on q931 or ccsip. What happens is when the pstn (which I work for) sends the call I get a secondary dial tone. Never any messages! I have attached a copy of the config minus the ip address's. This is a new turn up on both pri to sip and sip to sip. Any help is appreciated... Thanks...