cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration Help

karamalomari
Level 1
Level 1

I have a firewall that will be connected to ADSL Internet Line directly, to Cisco Router with Internet Lease Line for the Exchange Server, and the last interface to the Inside network. So the question is how i am going to configure the users to use the ADSL for browsing the internet and if they want to access the exchange server to use the Internet Lease Line that is connected to the cisco router to access the exchange server which has a public IP. Any hint will be highly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

enriko.groen
Level 1
Level 1

A network diagram would clear up quite a bit. But from what I understand you could use a specific route to access the Exchange server.

Or is the Exchange server on your side and do you want to use that Leased line to access that server? An easy way would be to NAT all traffic coming over the Leased Line.

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A more specific route. Let's say the Exchange server IP is 192.168.5.1. In the ASA add a route for it.

route dmz 192.168.5.1 255.255.255.255 [next hop address]

Update: Sorry Enrico, didn't mean to hijack your thread, had a delay before I hit submit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: