cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX HA Deployment

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

We have are implementing HA in our UCCX enviroment. All CTI ports for both servers are registered. The CTI route points register to the primary and all works fine when it is in production. When we shut down the network access to this the CTI route points do not fail over to the second server in the cluster. Checking the application users the telephony_1 users is associated with the CTI route points but the telephony_2 is not, is this the issue? Looking @ the control panel I see that cluster is in partial service and the culprit appears to be the Unified CM Telephony Subsystem on the second node. Should the CTI route points be associated with both the telephony users, if so can I simply edit this in CCM or should UCCX server be able to do this via a sync?

Thanks,

Joe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

CTI route points should be associated to both app users. Your best bet is to do a Data/Jtapi Resync which should correct the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

CTI route points should be associated to both app users. Your best bet is to do a Data/Jtapi Resync which should correct the problem.

Can this Data/Jtapi Resync be done during business hours or should it be done after hours?

Thanks,

Joe

It is always recommended to do things like this afterhours due to a possible impact in business.

atalante
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You have also to check all the SQL services. As you konw UCCX uses SQL replication to synchronise agents informations. Check also the jtapi client version. And there is a replication issue on UCCX 7 after installing OS SR9 (sql hotfix)

Farid

A Data resync resolved the issue..i was able to do that during a maint window and now the cluster is in full service. I was able to shutdown network connnectivity to the primary and everything failed over to the secondary. Restore went as planned as well.

Thanks for all you help.

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: