CUPC Voicemail Issue

Unanswered Question
Oct 7th, 2009
User Badges:

I have cupc which has unity integration.When I check server health, it tells me voicemail is not connected.

I made sure imap is started on exchange and presence has unity profile.

In CUPC,I do not even get a choice of playing voicemail.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mattcalderon Wed, 10/07/2009 - 11:15
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

You also have to make sure that under your preferences within the CUPC client for the voice mail server are filled in with username and password.

kadambari.beelw... Mon, 10/12/2009 - 07:08
User Badges:

I have an issue with CUPC where users are able to listen to their voicemail and thus unity integration is working. I checked server health and unity is fine.They do not have the option to place a call to the person who left them a voicemail.I checked that I can leave IM for the caller and call the person directly but callback to voicemail option is not there because the voicemail does not have the callers phone number. I checked the unity active directory and added telephone number for those users but still cannot call back.

I need to understand where does CUPC get this information from. I would assume it is unity active directory. But when I added the phone number and again left a voicemail, I still did not get callback feature. Does sync take time? Any help is appreicated.

Actions

This Discussion