CUPC Voicemail Issue

Unanswered Question
Oct 7th, 2009

I have cupc which has unity integration.When I check server health, it tells me voicemail is not connected.

I made sure imap is started on exchange and presence has unity profile.

In CUPC,I do not even get a choice of playing voicemail.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mattcalderon Wed, 10/07/2009 - 11:15

You also have to make sure that under your preferences within the CUPC client for the voice mail server are filled in with username and password.

kadambari.beelw... Mon, 10/12/2009 - 07:08

I have an issue with CUPC where users are able to listen to their voicemail and thus unity integration is working. I checked server health and unity is fine.They do not have the option to place a call to the person who left them a voicemail.I checked that I can leave IM for the caller and call the person directly but callback to voicemail option is not there because the voicemail does not have the callers phone number. I checked the unity active directory and added telephone number for those users but still cannot call back.

I need to understand where does CUPC get this information from. I would assume it is unity active directory. But when I added the phone number and again left a voicemail, I still did not get callback feature. Does sync take time? Any help is appreicated.

Actions

This Discussion