I have the following environment setup:
- 3 Aironet AP (AIR-LAP 1242AG)
- 1 WLAN controller (WLC 2106)
- VoIP device, e.g. IP phone, beltpack
- Security policies [WPA + WPA2][Auth(PSK)]
1. What is the maximum number of subscribers can be supported per AP in one BSS?
2. Why is it limited to that number of subscribers?
3. What is the best choice of IEEE standards for VoIP (IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b or 802.11g)?
4. If we have 1000 subscribers in one big studio in one IP subnet (one WLC), please advise how many Cisco APs must be allocated?
5. What are the things to consider to avoid interference, voice delay and the best way to assign or divide the channel allocation for each AP?