Outbound Dialer CCX 7.x

Unanswered Question
Oct 8th, 2009

Hi, we have a customer who would like to be able to take adavantage of the outbound dialer in CCX 7.x. The issue they have with using this is the manual import of the data files as csv. Is there anyway that this data can be populated automatically by writing to the database, obviously looking for a method that is TAC supported. If not are there any other third party products we could use for outbound dialing that would give us the ability to auto populate the data but also use CAD/skills based routing to place the calls.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
soupseven Mon, 11/02/2009 - 09:13

We have a customer with the same requirement. The requirement is to use some third party TTS application to compile the voice stream and use CCX outbound dialer to make the scheduled calls. There are no real agents involved.

Is that possible within CCX scripting?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

soupseven Tue, 11/03/2009 - 08:16

Update to who are interested:

Just talked with PDI helpdesk engineer and confirmed that it is doable with scripting. It has nothing to do with CCX outbound dialer. It can be done by scripting CCX to read text info from database on a scheduled time and send it to Nuance TTS to build up a voice stream and then send it out through a CTI port.

terryneill Tue, 11/03/2009 - 08:19

Hi, thanks think you have a different issue that i do, we do want to use the outbound dialler as it is pretty good. The only issue i have is being able to populate the database automatically and not having to import CSV files manually. Any ideas anyone?

This Discussion