Views
Helpful
Replies

CME ephone shows DECEASED

harisivaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are using CME 7.0 with IOS 124-24.T1 runnning in 2851 , we are having 7962 and 7942 phones along with CIPC but everday we are facing the problem of CIPC state Deceased for some phones only (all of the MAC is added already) we need to reload the router or Telephnoy service to get registered , but for next day everything working normal after couple of days it is happening again.

Thanks,

Hari

3 Replies 3

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

the phones that are showing this behaviour, try deleting and then adding them again

It should solve this issue,

otherwise need to check if it is IOS related

Hi Thanks for your reply,

Iam doing the same for this issue everyday,

sometimes even it is not coming up so i need to reload the Telphony service else Router itself.I need a permanent solution.

It is happening Only to CIPC phones i have searched for CIPC load and i found XMLDefaultCIPC.cnf.xml is the only file in Flash , is this the only file for CIPC are do i need to add anything else.

Have you check for rogue dhcp server on LAN ? Are you using dhcp on the phones ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: