cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Visual VoiceMail

jwells79
Level 1
Level 1

Running Unity 7.0(2) with both ES patches. CM is 7.1(3)

When I attempt to login to the Visual Voicemail I get an error saying my account is locked. In Unity both check boxes for locking accounts are not checked.

I have ran the premissions wizard with no luck. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You could be running in to the following defect:

Visual Voicemail reports account locked when it's not

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsz61924

Symptom:

When trying to log into Visual Voicemail to access Unity voice messages, the following message is returned: "Your account is locked. Contact your administrator to unlock your account." In this situation, the Unity subscriber account can be accessed by calling in from the phone, so it is not really locked.

Condition:

This problem may be seen using Visual Voicemail to access messages on a Unity 7.0(2) server, when there is no account lockout policy configured on Unity.

Workaround:

Go to the SA -> Account Policy -> Phone Lockout Policies

Select "Account lockout", select "Minutes" and set "Minutes" to a number between 1-100.

Wait after the lockout duration has ended.

Then retry logging in

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

imendezon
Level 1
Level 1

Any luck with this? I am also running Unity 7.0(2) with CUCM 7.1.2 and can't get visual voicemail to work.

After inputing the userid and password the phone freezes up, so I don't even get an error.

No luck yet. I try to login on the phone, I type in my password and I get as seen below in the attachment. My account is not locked in Unity.

I am going to open a TAC case on this. I will post the results if i am able to

You could be running in to the following defect:

Visual Voicemail reports account locked when it's not

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsz61924

Symptom:

When trying to log into Visual Voicemail to access Unity voice messages, the following message is returned: "Your account is locked. Contact your administrator to unlock your account." In this situation, the Unity subscriber account can be accessed by calling in from the phone, so it is not really locked.

Condition:

This problem may be seen using Visual Voicemail to access messages on a Unity 7.0(2) server, when there is no account lockout policy configured on Unity.

Workaround:

Go to the SA -> Account Policy -> Phone Lockout Policies

Select "Account lockout", select "Minutes" and set "Minutes" to a number between 1-100.

Wait after the lockout duration has ended.

Then retry logging in

That solved it!!!! Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: