cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 7.2(3) - How does one select a CAD layout?

SebastianV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Using CAD 7.2 and UCCE 7.2, how does one select a specific Enterprise Data layout? I need to assign a specific layout to some agents, is this done on a per agent basis, or does one need to select the layout in the script?

Regards

--basv

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Assign it in the script.

Let's say you have created the ECC variable "userCADLayout" and you have been into CAD Admin and set this as the field index 252.

And you have created a number of layouts (e.g. Sales, Service) with different enterprise variables, ANI, DNIS etc.

Let's say agent Fred is in both the Sales SG and the Service SG.

Simply set the ECC variable in the script once you have decided its a Sales call or a Service call to the matching string "Sales" or "Service".

So a "Sales" call arrives at Fred's desktop and the arrangement (layout) is appropriate; ditto Service.

Once you have done this one time, you will realize how easy it is. Of ocurse, DON'T MAKE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES. ;-)

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Assign it in the script.

Let's say you have created the ECC variable "userCADLayout" and you have been into CAD Admin and set this as the field index 252.

And you have created a number of layouts (e.g. Sales, Service) with different enterprise variables, ANI, DNIS etc.

Let's say agent Fred is in both the Sales SG and the Service SG.

Simply set the ECC variable in the script once you have decided its a Sales call or a Service call to the matching string "Sales" or "Service".

So a "Sales" call arrives at Fred's desktop and the arrangement (layout) is appropriate; ditto Service.

Once you have done this one time, you will realize how easy it is. Of ocurse, DON'T MAKE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES. ;-)

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, helpful als always :-)

I've been looking into this for some time. Couldn't find in the docs, do you know where this is described?

Regards

--basv

>Of ocurse, DON'T MAKE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES. ;-)

Unreal - I spelt "Of course" incorrectly.

Basv, look at page 55 "Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide" Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Release 7.2 - June 2007

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, noticed the spelling but didn't feel like behaving like a smart by pointing it out :-)

That ECC variable with index 252, is that considered a Call variable or a Global one? (Confused as to how assign the custom layout).

Regards

--basv

Funny.

It's a call variable - an ECC variable, that travels with the payload. 252 means nothing in UCCE - it's just something in CAD. What I do is create the variable, then in CAD Admin, delete the existing 252 variable and add my new one as index 252. You must spell it as "user" in the ECC list and create it as XXXX in CAD - the names must be exactly the same without the "user". ICM wants to start all ECC variables with "user.", so make SURE you delete the period.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: