cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't End Active Calll on FXO port

jbillingsley
Level 1
Level 1

When I first checked the ports they had a VPM_State of FXOLS_REMOTE_RELEASE. I couldn't get any calls to traverse those ports. I did a shut/no shut on those ports and now I have a VPM_State of FXOLS_ONHOOK, but it shows a Codec of g711ulaw and a VTSP_State of S_Connect, although there should be a call on that port. Weird, huh?

Next I check show call active voice brief and it shows a call leg that has a duration of over 3 days on that port. Why do I still have a call on that port if I do a shut/no shut? I can get the port to answer an incomming call, but it doesn't work. Right now I have that port busyout forced.

Anyone have any idea on how to clear the call short of rebooting the router? I'm going to end up doing that tonight anyway, but I want to get this working for the rest of the day. It's actually happening on 3 ports spread across 2 cards. So their 6 phone lines are down to 3 phone lines right now.

I tried to 'clear call voice causecode 32 id 132A' but the call leg still remains. Here is some of the output:

wwfhc-taylor-2821#sh voice call sum

PORT CODEC VAD VTSP STATE VPM STATE

============== ========= === ==================== ======================

0/1/0 g711ulaw n S_CONNECT FXOLS_BUSYOUT

132A : 119 42454960ms.1 +100 pid:0 Answer 7347575257 active

dur 3d00h tx:3066/514929 rx:2820/451200

Tele 0/1/0 (119) [0/1/0] tx:261781670/261781670/0ms g711ulaw noise:-65 acom:6 i/0:-68/-67 dBm

6 Replies 6

skravens0929
Level 1
Level 1

You should be able to set the supervisory disconnect on the FXO port on the gateway.

Hi Jacob,

the above command might help

If nothing happen:

It is a bug in your ios

please upgrade to a newer version

wish this be helpful

Yeah, I tried those commands and it didn't work. I'm running 12.4(24)T1.

I just upgraded to this version to resolve another issue; guess I'm going back down :)

I can't believe I'm the only one having this problem. I see it on two different routers that I manager. TAC has no clue!!

Buggy IOS, eg 12.4.22 YB5 should be better. It's a telephony-specific release and gets lot more testing.

Plus I have in a all-FXO site w/o trouble so far.

Note, TAC is not really much TAC unless you are adamant on keeping your case P2 all the time, and are talking to "escalation team".

I'll give that code a shot. I was running 12.4.22 YB2 orginaially before I upgraded to 12.4.24T1. Let's hope YB5 has the fix for this bug. Thanks for your input!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: