I have a situation where I moved a clients outgoing long distance from an E&M trunk to a pair of PRI's. Since this time, the primary port (line 1) of all the ATA's work fine. However, the secondary port is unable to make long distance calls. I have verified partitions & calling search spaces. As well, I have verified that both calls are using the same dial-peers for both inbound & outbound call legs.
The only thing I have noticed is from the debugging of the ISDN Q931. For the 2nd call, I see the following:
Oct 9 13:49:06.553 EDT: ISDN Se0/1/0:23 Q931: TX -> DISCONNECT pd = 8 callref = 0x0BF3
Cause i = 0x80AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified
It is consistently only the send line of the ATA's, so I don't think it has anything to do with the resource allocation. But I am stumped....