Comparasion between ARC solution and CUCM 7.1 auto attend

Unanswered Question
Oct 12th, 2009

One of my clent asking for 700 IP Phone users with auto attend, I have given BOQ with CUCM 7.1 auto attend solution.

Could please some one light more about ARC solution auto attend, what is the benfit we will get if we go for ARC solution. I hope CUCM 7.1 have god auto attend solutions.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Hythim Ali El Hadad Tue, 10/13/2009 - 00:33

Hi,

Auto attendant have no restrictions with cucm 7

or you are talking about the attendant console ?

if yes,

Note that Cisco doesn't support the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console with new installations of Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.1(2), and the plug-in does not display in the Find and List Plugins window in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration after new installations

Only If you upgrade from a compatible Cisco CallManager 4.X release or a compatible Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.X or 6.X release to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 7.1(2), you can obtain the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console plug-in from the Find and List Plugins window in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration

So you can check ARC solution for this

Kindly check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fsccmac.html#wp1418245

Wish this be helpful

Actions

This Discussion