Helpful
Replies

Join two conefrences

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

Assume the following:

A manager initiates a conference with two other persons. Then he tells his secretary to add two other person to the existing conference.

Is this possible?

I tried to transfer a conference to the manager's phone and then let the manager join this conference with the existing conference on his phone, but this doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,

JH

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CME??? CUCM??? Version???

ALWAYS mention what you have to work with, and not only what you want to do

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Sorry, you are right.

CUCM version 6.1.3

JH

Ad Hoc Conference Linking

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmsys/a05confb.html#wp1061274

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi,

I have read this and I understand this.

But I have the following problem:

Manager makes from his phone a conference with two people.

Assistant makes a conference with two other people, and she wants to forward this conference to the manager.

So now the manager has two conferences on his phone. The manager must be able to join these two conferences into one conference and the Assistant should be able to hang up and not destroy 'her' conference.

I can not make this work. Am I trying something that is impossible?

thanks,

Jan

No, you just need to read a little more, because apparently you skipped some parts from the link.

•Drop Ad Hoc Conference

The parameter you need to link the conferences is after the above one, and the above one explains how a conference should behave ie if the initiator drops.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: