cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ssh access into virtual context on the ACE module A(2.2)

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I tried to configure:

Admin(conf)#context test

Admin(conf-context)#ssh key rsa1 1024

but this command ssh is not supported int this newest version. How can I configure the ssh access directly into virtual context on the ACE module??

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I get the same thing on mine. Each context must use the Admins key. Can you SSH into the Admin context? If so can you SSH into the other contexts?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Thank you. I know this link, but the problem is that I can't to generate SSH key per context. When I put the "?" in the context submode - there is not ssh command:-( So I can't to configure:

Admin(config-context)#ssh key rsa1 1024:-(

I get the same thing on mine. Each context must use the Admins key. Can you SSH into the Admin context? If so can you SSH into the other contexts?

Yes, the SSH access works into Admin context. I configured management policy-maps (for SSH, ICMP) in virtual contexts, but the SSH access is not working into virtual contexts:-(

Is there anything in the Contexts logs?

The problem was with the service-policy. I have it on the internal interface in the contexts. So thank you for your help.

Glad to hear it's working. I was just going over my configs again and scratching my head on why it wasn't working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: