Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller-ID info in VM Notifications

Greetings all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the "message from:" field information in a CUE voicemail notification email?  The caller number comes across but not the name.

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

The "Message From:" field will include name only for internal callers - i.e. if there is a match against the internal CUE database.

-Saurabh

View solution in original post

Hi Michael,

No, CUE only has a database of internal users that have mailbox on the system. AFAIK, there isn't any workaround. I will check with CUE team to see if they have any enhancement on their roadmap.

Thanks,

Saurabh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

The "Message From:" field will include name only for internal callers - i.e. if there is a match against the internal CUE database.

-Saurabh

Thanks for the reply.  How can that DB be populated?  Or can the CUE use an external CID DB such as VeriSign?

Hi Michael,

No, CUE only has a database of internal users that have mailbox on the system. AFAIK, there isn't any workaround. I will check with CUE team to see if they have any enhancement on their roadmap.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Well that is unfortunate.  I have a few clients that are complaining about that issue.  I hope the Cisco seriously considers make some changes in that area of the CUE among others.

Thanks for your time it is appriciated.