Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller-ID info in VM Notifications

Greetings all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the "message from:" field information in a CUE voicemail notification email?  The caller number comes across but not the name.

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

The "Message From:" field will include name only for internal callers - i.e. if there is a match against the internal CUE database.

-Saurabh

View solution in original post

Hi Michael,

No, CUE only has a database of internal users that have mailbox on the system. AFAIK, there isn't any workaround. I will check with CUE team to see if they have any enhancement on their roadmap.

Thanks,

Saurabh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

The "Message From:" field will include name only for internal callers - i.e. if there is a match against the internal CUE database.

-Saurabh

Thanks for the reply.  How can that DB be populated?  Or can the CUE use an external CID DB such as VeriSign?

Hi Michael,

No, CUE only has a database of internal users that have mailbox on the system. AFAIK, there isn't any workaround. I will check with CUE team to see if they have any enhancement on their roadmap.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Well that is unfortunate.  I have a few clients that are complaining about that issue.  I hope the Cisco seriously considers make some changes in that area of the CUE among others.

Thanks for your time it is appriciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: