cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Procedures for Installing a French Unity Application

kdunning
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that has Unity 4.0(3) installed (Application) in French and I am in the process of upgrading them to 4.0(5). Can anyone point me to the documented process for installing Unity (start to finish) in French? This is at the application level and not at the user language level. I am trying to prepare the steps in the lab, but even though I chose to continue in French, it seems that the datastore, etc is only installed in English.

3 Replies 3

Hoan Mai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, the documentation is only available in English.

As for the datastore/mailstore CD, it's English only.

Can you explain why, when you update SQL or Exchange, etc, you have the option of installing one of four languages?

I dont think it matters for SQL or Exchange if you change the language. The Language only shows when pull up the interface for each application. The most important part of the installation is the language packs for Unity. The Unity SA pages and prompts will then or can be in French or other languages.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: