I have a network built to interconnect Data Center(DC) and Disaster Recovery(DR) for Layer 2 traffic.
It is built with Cisco 7600 with RSP720-3C, SIP-400 with 5x1G SPA, 6748 module and IPSec SPA module.
Technology used is EoMPLS over GRE and then to secure the traffic encryption is done with IPSec SPA, so it will be EoMPLSoGREoIPSec,
Now customer sends Ethernet frames with different COS marking and he needs this traffic to get prioritized based on the COS marking when it traverse through EoMPLS tunnel.
1. Does the COS field get mapped to EXP before it put into EoMPLS tunnel if mls trust cos is configured ?
2. how can this marking be used in GRE packet ?
3. do we have to use qos pre-classify on GRE tunnel?
4. is there any changed to QoS when it is encrypted ?
5. On which interfaces I have to use this QoS?
6. Has anybody done QoS for EoMPLSoGREoIPSec ?
Your earliest response is highly appreciable.
Thanks & Rgds,