Helpful
Replies

CWLMS 3.2 and BW monitor

hani-molani
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all

recently I have CWLMS 3.2

I am looking for option to monitor all my bandwidth on my router ports but I did not find any thing

is this any option for this like solarwinds or PRTG??

please guide

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As Joe and I said you have two options:

-LMS add-on : HuM. This is not a freeware, you have a 90 day time to get a license and evaluate the product.

-Freeware world: Cacti or MRTG or Cricket, or other ones.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Lucien Avramov
Level 10
Level 10

LMS does not monitor your bandwitdh.

There is the HuM add on that can actually generate reports from SNMP Polling.

If you are looking into a graphical interface for bw stats, you can go with freewares such as :

-MRTG

-Cacti

-Solardwinds may have a freeware too.

If you have a Cisco NAM module that can create graphs as well.

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is an add-on called Health and Utilization Monitor. It comes on the LMS DVD, but it is not installed by default. If you choose to install it, you will get a 90-day evaluation unless you purchase a HUM license. HUM allows you to monitor and graph bandwidth utilization as well as other things similar to MRTG, cacti, or cricket.

accordinf that all of snmp traps from my router is send into cwlms how a router can send snmp trap to cacti?

It can't. Cacti doesn't process traps.

by the way what can be my solution?

i get confused

As Joe and I said you have two options:

-LMS add-on : HuM. This is not a freeware, you have a 90 day time to get a license and evaluate the product.

-Freeware world: Cacti or MRTG or Cricket, or other ones.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: