I've got an issue I cant seem to nail down.
I'm running FWSM in Cat 6513, ios V3.2(14).
I have outside interface that is accessible. However, there is a vlan that i cant access.. heres what i have checked.
1. default route (routes out the outside interface) 0 0 <via outside inf>
2. vlan is assigned in the vlan group on the switch
3. there is a static statement advertising the vlan subnet.
4. acl permit icmp/ip any
I need to check this and will this morning.
1. is fwsm in routed or transparent mode (i believe it is routed).
2. I have an SVI for the outside vlan interface on the fwsm also on the switch. I disabled it yesterday, but it had no affect. Am going to remove it this morning to see if there is any affect.
Any assistance would be appreciated...