Views
Helpful
Replies

Report attachment option

nawas
Level 4
Level 4

LMS 3.2 on Solaris 10.

I have several jobs scheduled with attachment option disabled. I get the email report and it says "Report Attachment is not enabled. Click the link following to enable the attachment option

http://CiscoWorks.doaminname.com:1741/cwhp/systemPref.do

I go to the link and enable the attachment but I still do not see attachment coming in the email with the report. Only way I was able to do it is to go in and delete the existing job and create a new one with the attachment option check. Is there any simpler way to do this? I have 10 of jobs scheduled.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, what you are doing is the way to do it. Jobs cannot be edited. They can only be deleted and rescheduled with new options.

But then why the job email says " Report Attachment is not enabled. Click the link following to enable the attachment option" Do you not think it is misleading to a feature that doesn't exit?

No. The report attachment global option is different from the per-job report attachment option. First, you need to specify that attachments are allowed, and the maximum size of the attachment. THEN, you have to decide what gets attached. The latter is done when scheduling the job. You must choose either PDF or CSV for the attachment. This is why the job needs to be rescheduled.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: