Cisco ATA186 & call manager config question for multiline fax

Unanswered Question
Oct 15th, 2009

I am trying to setup a fax machine connected to our CM through an ATA186. The fax machine is capable of sorting the incoming messages and forwarding them to different email addresses or storing them in different inboxes on the fax. On our CM I have three translation patterns that route the incoming fax calls to the ATA's directory number. The fax is successfully sending and receiving faxes both internally and externally but I am having trouble giving the fax machine what it needs to successlly sort the incoming faxes. I would like to pass the fax machine the "Callee" number so that I can sort the faxes based on the intended reciepent. Currently all the call information that the fax machine recieves from the CM/ATA is the calling parties number. I can successfully sort the incoming faxes by calling number so I know the sorting function works but I would rather sort by Callee. I've tried using the translation patterns Calling Party Transforms Mask but that hasn't worked. Any suggestions?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion