We have WLC 4404. Currently the WLC have 18 APs 1242 registered. It was configured by engineer that already left the company.
Now, we want to add 2 new APs (1242) & 4 bridges (cisco aironet 1520). But all these new devices unable to detect by WLC.
I've search with MAC Address, but not found.
1. WLC can ping to APs & APs can telnet to WLC. But APs not detected in WLC.
2. In WLC I've set it to server mode & layer 3.
3. The APs are in factory default settings & I only change to static IP with same subnet with WLC.
4. In internet, there talk about LWAPP. Do I need to upgrade the APs to LWAPP? How to do that?
I can't enter lwapp cammand in the AP.
5. Is this IOS / software issue? Do I need to upgrade WLC to latest IOS?
4. Please refer to attachments for current settings.
1. From manual, bridge can only configure using WLC. But all bridges not detected by WLC.
2. I've tried searh bridges MAC address in WLC. Also not found.
3. The bridges have no console port. It totally depends on WLC to configure.