Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CallManager 6.1.3 Integration with Nortel PBX 61C

anandk123
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

We have integrated Option 61C with E1 trunk to Voice gateway 3845 which is configured as H323 gateway on the CCM. The protocol between 61C and VG is Primary-net5. However we are able to receive call from nortel to IP Phone. IP Phone to Nortel call is not reaching. We are getting 0x82AC cause code on the router. Csim is able to make the calls from the router. That call is getting successful. We are not sure why the call is not going to the Nortel. i would really appreciate if u could help me out on this.

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

can you please upload:

debug isdn q931

debug voice ccapi inout

debug h225 asn1

Check codecs are configured properly and inbound dial-peer is correctly configured as well from cucm to vg

hi thanks for the response. I will upload the logs in a while. Codec configured between CUCM is G.711 the default one.

However i have question does Primary-net5 protocol create this issue. Currently voice gateway as Network side with primary-net5. is their any known issues for CCM 6.1.3

Normally the ISDN SWitch type is Primary Qsig for Nortel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: