Views
Helpful
Replies

Script question

Sergey Tregubov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, could you possibly tell me,

is it possible to open or execute some file from Cisco script?

i have CUCCX 7.0

i'm thinking about that but can't fknd yet

thankx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You do not need to use a BAT file to do this.

You just need to write an admin script that will record your voice and then store it as a wav file in the repository.

The recorded file will be used as a welcome prompt by the script used by the application that services customers.

When you need to play a special message call the admin app and record it. When you no longer need it call the admin script and just record a second of silence.

The only requirement for doing this is having UCCX Enhanced or Premium.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

You need to be more specific about what you are trying to do. Yu can do variuos things from within scripts (subject to which package you have) including manipulating XML files, recording wav files and so on.

If you are looking to run a program on an agents PC then you would do this using workflows which are configured using Cisco Desktop Administrator - see the guide below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_3_1/user/cad/cad450.pdf

Please rate helpful posts.

No, i want to execute bat file from cisco script, i phone to the trigger, enter pin code and the executed bat script which do some things on the server, create some file

is it possible?

The CRS server is essentially a Java application server (Tomcat). You can write Java code in CRS to do many things, including launching an executable on the operating system, but this is contrary to the architecture and would not be thread-safe.

What exactly does the batch file do?

Regards,

Geoff

i have one idea,

i need the that users hear a menu, but if an accident appeared i can rapidly call to the trigger, the script initiated, my voice will be recordered and saved to the needed location, so when next time users call, the will hear first message about an accident,

BUT

when when the accident will be repaired i need to delete this file from the folder, and this i want to make by the JAVA script, so when next time users call the will hear only menu, without error message

i hope you understand

You do not need to use a BAT file to do this.

You just need to write an admin script that will record your voice and then store it as a wav file in the repository.

The recorded file will be used as a welcome prompt by the script used by the application that services customers.

When you need to play a special message call the admin app and record it. When you no longer need it call the admin script and just record a second of silence.

The only requirement for doing this is having UCCX Enhanced or Premium.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: