cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QOS

ray_stone
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we have Cisco ASA 5505 running with IOS 8.2.1 version and using 2mbps dedicated lease line 1:1. Around 10 remote sites are connected by STS Tunnel but in the working hours users face slow connectivity during working on remote websites via local remote subnets. There is no QOS placed as yet which I want to implement QOS and prioritize the traffic according to their accessibility requirement.

Now I want to allocate 85 % bandwidth for STS Tunnel sites and rest of the bandwidth will be used for internet web sites so experts, pls. help what configuration needs to be done.

Another question: After implementing the QOS how the speed will be divide between remote sites. Take an example like if only one user works on remote server via STS tunnel then how much bandwidth will be consumed and if 10 users are working on 10 Servers in which 5 are connected with first remote site and other fives are working on separate servers on separate Remote sites then how the speed will be divide? Can anyone explain?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Can you pls. show an example, if possible.

Thanks

?

Here is an example that will be useful to you I think https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1230

I hope it helps.

PK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card