cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Internal error in communication channel - browser problem?

Sven Hruza
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have still the problem with the error "Internal error in communication channel" under LMS 3.2 with three Win2k3 servers.

In 90% of all tries to configure credentials under common services I get that error.

I tried the same change of credentials directly on the server, accidental with Firefox. And it worked!

After that I tried the next credentials on my workstation with firefox, and it worked, too!

Firefox is version 3.5.3.

IExplorer is version 6.0.2900.2180 SP2.

I installed IE v7.0.5730.13, it worked, too!

Any ideas what I can do to use IExplorer because the IE v6 is our standard...

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I know that thread, but I can't see the context with my applications.

I have to say, that I do the service for five LMS 3.2 installations and four of them are single server installations.

All applications have the same problem.

On all servers I use the FQDN, but that in every corner and on every certificate.

So I can't believe that the FQDNs are the problem?!?

The procedure on the server of configuring credentials is everytime the same, I think.

And sometimes it works great with IEv6.

So I can't understand where the failure happens in that construct...

If you can reliably reproduce the problem, and you've gone through the check list I already laid out, then you should open a TAC service request so additional debugging can be performed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: