Cisco Contact Center 7 logic

Answered Question
Oct 19th, 2009

Hello, i've a question about UCCX system prompts

when an incomming call goes to the CSQ, he will hear a prompt, that the waiting time about 60 seconds, can i change something next time people will hear "your waiting time 1 minute or 1 minute and 10 seconds and so on"?

is it possible?

thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Jonathan Schulenberg about 7 years 1 month ago

The numerical value is obtained from the Get Reporting Statistic step. You are free to use the value given; or, make assumptions and use another value based on what is returned. Example: If the Expected Wait Time is less than sixty seconds, use "Less than one minute" instead of saying "38 seconds".

The system prompts will only generate the numerical value: first, one, tenth, ten, etc. You would need to concatenate this with whatever verbiage you choose. Example: "You are the person in queue." This would be three prompts: example1.wav example2.wav.

The same story for time. It will only generate the value, all of the surrounding verbiage is up to you.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Jonathan Schulenberg Mon, 10/19/2009 - 08:05

The numerical value is obtained from the Get Reporting Statistic step. You are free to use the value given; or, make assumptions and use another value based on what is returned. Example: If the Expected Wait Time is less than sixty seconds, use "Less than one minute" instead of saying "38 seconds".

The system prompts will only generate the numerical value: first, one, tenth, ten, etc. You would need to concatenate this with whatever verbiage you choose. Example: "You are the person in queue." This would be three prompts: example1.wav example2.wav.

The same story for time. It will only generate the value, all of the surrounding verbiage is up to you.

Actions

This Discussion